Athleisure Set // 1 Weekend // May 20 & 21
Is your activewear starting to look a little... worn? Time to step up your game and make a special bra & leggings set that you'll be excited to change into, whether you're doing YouTube workouts or just need some comfy pieces to layer.
Workshop project choices: Participants will create leggings and a sports bra/cropped tank.
- Seamwork Tino Leggings. Available in sizes 0-26. The Tino features a high rise, wide waistband, gusset, and side panels with POCKETS!
- Seamwork Aires Leggings. Available in sizes XS-3XL. Medium rise, apri-length, fitted athletic tights with gusset feature curved style lines, perfect for color blocking.
- Mandex by Greenstyle. Men's fit in sizes S-XXXL
- Sophie Hines Axis Tank. 30-50" bust. This is an unlined cropped tank bralette with fabric bands instead of elastic. Scoop or high neck options. Use as a sports bra or a cute layering piece under oversized sweaters.
- Sewing with knits on a regular sewing machine or a serger
- Sewing a gusset and pocket
- Attaching elastic and fabric bands
- Sewing a waistband
- Topstitching and hemming
Skill Level: Intermediate. You MUST already feel comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine and sewing at an accurate seam allowance. You should have made at least one garment and feel comfortable cutting out fabric on your own since that will be required ahead of class.
Pattern and materials not included. You will receive the supply list from the instructor with details about how to get the pattern and what fabrics to search for.
Dates & Times: Friday, May 20th from 6-9pm and Saturday, May 21st from 2pm-8pm
Spots are limited!