Bra Making // 1 Day // July 8
You heard us right. We're making bras! Get out of your comfort zone and make a bra that's actually...comfortable!
Pattern options are:
Florence Bralette by Seamwork (sizes XS to 3XL)
- Hanna Bralette by Studio Costura (sizes XS to XL)
- Poppy Bralette by House Morrighan (sizes 14-24 up to cup size H/I)
- Celine Bralette by Closet Core (View B & C, sizes 0-32 up to cup size E/F)
These are fully lined soft bras with curved center seams for support, and adjustable elastic straps and underbust bands. These are not underwire bras.
- Working with lace and mesh
- Working with stretch fabrics and zig zag stitches
- Working with several types of elastic trim
- Princess seams
- Attaching rings, sliders and clasps
Pattern and materials not provided. You will receive an email ahead of time with a list of all supplies to bring.
Skill Level: Intermediate. You are comfortable on a sewing machine and have made one or more garments in the past, but may be new to working with knits and elastic.
1 Day; 5 workshop hours
Please refer to our registration policies before signing up for a class.
Section 1: July 8th from 1:30pm to 6:30pm
Photos courtesy of Seamwork, Studio Costura & Closet Core. Last two photos are from Poppy Bralette shop page reviews.