Bra Making // 1 Day // Sept 14
You heard us right. We're making bras! Get out of your comfort zone and make a bra that's actually...comfortable!
Pattern options are:
- Lace Darcey Bra by Evie La Luve
- Euler Bralette by Sophie Hines
- Poppy Bralette by House Morrighan (sizes 14-24 up to cup size h/i).
These are fully lined soft bras with curved center seams for support, and adjustable elastic straps and underbust bands.
- Working with lace and mesh
- Working with stretch fabrics and zig zag stitches
- Working with several types of elastic trim
- Princess seams
- Attaching rings, sliders and clasps
Skill Level: Intermediate. You are comfortable on a sewing machine and have made one or more garments in the past, but may be new to working with knits and elastic.
1 Day; 4.5 workshop hours
[sold out] Section 1 (800 S 8th St): Saturday Aug 10, 12-4:30pm
Section 2 (800 S 8th St): Saturday Sept 14, 12-4:30pm
** last two photos are from Poppy Bralette shop page reviews.