Bra Making // 1 Day // Jan 12
You heard us right. We're making bras! Get out of your comfort zone and make a bra that's actually...comfortable!
Pattern options are:
- Lace Darcey Bra by Evie La Luve
- Euler Bralette by Sophie Hines
- Poppy Bralette by House Morrighan (sizes 14-24 up to cup size h/i).
These are fully lined soft bras with curved center seams for support, and adjustable elastic straps and underbust bands.
- Working with lace and mesh
- Working with stretch fabrics and zig zag stitches
- Working with several types of elastic trim
- Princess seams
- Attaching rings, sliders and clasps
Pattern and materials not provided. You will receive an email ahead of time with a list of all supplies to bring.
Skill Level: Intermediate. You are comfortable on a sewing machine and have made one or more garments in the past, but may be new to working with knits and elastic.
1 Day; 4.5 workshop hours
Please refer to our registration policies before signing up for a class. Note that we have TWO studio locations. Each section below will list its location so make sure you mark it on your calendar and GPS so you arrive at the correct studio for class!
Section 1 (800 S 8th St): Sunday Jan 12, 12-4:30pm
** last two photos are from Poppy Bralette shop page reviews.